INTERNATIONAL PAINTING SYMPOSIUM OF SIDI BOU SAID
THE WORLD IS PAINTING TUNISIA
Since 1999 from Zervas Art. The Official International Painting Symposium in the History of Art
ZERVAS ART CLUBS IN SIDI BU SAID
International Painting Symposium
Online Painting Exhibition
Master Classes / Congress / Cultural voyage
International Painting Exhibition
The President of “Zervas Art Club in Sidi Bou Said” Mrs. Salma Ben Aicha, “World Federation of Zervas Art Clubs”, “Club for UNESCO of Achaia”, and “Zervas Art ” have the great honor to invite you in the works to the famous cultural organization 1st TUNISIAN ART FAIR in SIDI BOU SAID “International Painting Symposium” MASTER CLASSES that will be realized in the Congress Hall of the 4 stars Hotel in Tunis, Sidi Bou Said – Tunisia, at the dates 01 – 06 November 2019.
Confirm your participation “as soon as possible” to meet with great artists from the whole world and live creative artistic moments in the main artistic and historical meeting.
Arrivals: 01/11/2019 – Departures: 06/11/2019
In the 4 stars Hotel: 5 stays in double twin room / extra day single: 60€ per day
3 Meals every working day
6 Coffee brakes at the working days
1 Welcome dinner + free soft drinks
1 Gala dinner + free soft drinks
REGISTRATION COST 5 stays
Artists: 690€ / Artists without hotel (full program): 300€
Advance for Registration 200€ /Deposit of rest: 15/07
1. Diploma from Club UNESCO of Achaia
2. Award from the World Federation of Zervas Art Clubs
3. Diploma for the participation in the Master Classes
4. Gold Medal of Zervas Art
Free Seat in the ONLINE ART GALLERY for 3 years to promote your artworks
WELCOME TO PROMOTE YOUR ART TO THE WORLD
160 countries / 12 profiles / 18 communities / 55.000 friends / 8.000 artists
18.000.000 annual viewers in the social media 5.500.000 annual visitors in the events website 6.500.000 annual viewers of Facebook & Instagram 500.000 annual local viewers in social media
Curator / Organizer: Mrs. Salma Ben Aicha
Cancellation and Refund policy:
1. In case of cancellation of the event, Zervas Art Club is obliged to accept the 100% of the prepaid amount as advance for another event in duration of 2 years.
2. In case a participant artist cancels his participation, the advance isn’t refundable.
3. For the protection of the depositor, the advance isn't transferable, just the same person can use it again for next event.
4. If the participation of the artist be canceled by his own liability,the artist can use the 50% of his advance for the next event in duration of 2 years.The 50% of his advance will be kept for the cost of Zervas Art office services.
5. Zervas Art Club in Sidi Bou Said reserves the right to change or modify the predefined schedule of the event when it is necessary and if there are reasons to do so, safety reasons, better handling of the program, success of the event and facilitating the participant artists.