ART MEETS HISTORY
International Painting Symposium
Master Classes / Congress / Cultural voyage
International Painting Exhibition
Online Painting Exhibition
World Federation of Zervas Art Clubs, Club for UNESCO of Achaia, and “Zervas Art ” have the great honor to invite you in the works to the famous cultural organization 1st St MALO ART FAIR “International Painting Symposium” MASTER CLASSES that will be realized in central hotel in St Malo.
Confirm your participation “as soon as possible” to meet with great artists from the whole world and live creative artistic moments in the main artistic and historical meeting.
Arrivals: 01/04/2019 – Departures: 07/04/2019
Hotel: free with breakfast 6 stays in double-twin room
Meal: every working day (3) free light meals
Dinners: 3 free dinners + free soft drinks or wine
REGISTRATION COST 5 days
Artists: 690€ / Artists without hotel (full program): 300€
Advance for Registration 200€
AWARDS (for free)
1. Certificate from the 1st St Malo Art Fair
2. Diploma from Club UNESCO of Achaia
3. Award from the World Federation of Zervas Art Clubs
4. Diploma for the participation in the Master Classes
5. Prize from Club UNESCO of Achaia
6. Gold Medal from Zervas Art
Art works: every artist can create 1-2 paintings / Dimension: 100cm x 80cm
Collection: the paintings will be added in “Zervas Art Collection” (8000+ paintings)
Materials: the artists will bring colors, brushes & special materials
UNIVERSITIES / ACADEMIES / COLLEGES SCHOOLS / ARTISTIC GROUPS
Professors & Students are welcome to participate in the great artistic experience with different terms.
The event is supported by Hi Fi system & Projector
Free Seat in the ONLINE ART GALLERY for 3 years to promote your artworks
WELCOME TO PROMOTE YOUR ART TO THE WORLD
160 countries / 12 profiles / 18 communities / 55.000 friends / 8.000 artists
18.000.000 annual viewers in the social media 5.500.000 annual visitors in the events website 6.500.000 annual viewers of Facebook & Instagram 500.000 annual local viewers in social media
Cancellation and Refund policy:
1. In case of cancellation of the event, Zervas Art is obliged to accept the 100% of the prepaid amount as advance for another symposium in duration of 1 year.
2. In case a participant artist cancels his participation, the advance isn’t refundable.
3. For the protection of the depositor, the advance isn't transferable,just the same person can use it again for next art fair.
4.If the participation of the artist be canceled by his own liability,the artist can use the 50% of his advance for the next art fair in duration of 1 year.The 50% of his advance will be kept for the cost of Zervas Art office works.
Zervas Art reserves the right to change or modify the predefined schedule of the symposium when it is necessary and if there are reasons to do so, safety reasons, better handling of the program and facilitating the participant artist.